Prue Walker is a Social Worker who provides consulting services to government, agencies, individuals and families in relation to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). Prue is the Service Coordinator for VicFAS, the Victorian Fetal Alcohol Service based at Monash Children's Hospital. Prue specialises in training and education for service providers, carers and family members. Prue's training is accredited by the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS 2020
This workshop focusses on:
• Identifying and understanding FASD
• Understanding what doesn’t work, and why
• How a neuro-behavioural approach helps
• Understanding how we can better respond to FASD
• Reducing risk and planning for future success.